Galaxy S5 Lock Screen Font Color
JLautner

I have a galaxy S5 and I recently changed the wallpaper on my Lockscreen to something that has a lot of white on it. The font on the lockscreen is also white which makes it a bit difficult to read. Is there a way on the S5 to adjust the font color of the lockscreen so that I can keep the wallpaper I have and still be able to read the information there? Thanks ahead of time for all of your help Smiley Happy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy S5 Lock Screen Font Color
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how fun it is to be able to personalize your phone, JLautner. You can adjust the text color by going to Settings> Accessibility > Color adjustment.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how fun it is to be able to personalize your phone, JLautner. You can adjust the text color by going to Settings> Accessibility > Color adjustment.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vincejr

Under Settings --> Accessibilty there is now option for color adjustment on my device.  Do I need to enable it somewhere?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try looking under Vision - Negative colors or Color adjustment - see if that gets you started in the right direction....

0 Likes
vincejr

Kinda but all i was looking to do was change the white text to a different color not change how everything looks

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I did a bit of research, and it looks like the white text is part of the base system and is not changeable unless you are willing to go geek and void the warranty (try Googling for "change font color on Galaxy S5" Google )

0 Likes
alafair
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wow after 20 replys and still no one has an answer to this simple question.

0 Likes