Galaxy S4 is no longer receiving phone calls.
BurtonSnwBoard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello all,

Recently my Galaxy S4 (16GB White) is no longer receiving phone calls. I've made sure that my call settings were not wrong, as in auto-rejecting calls and no numbers being on my call list. Just started happening out of no where. I've double checked by calling from the house phone and other cell phones, even tried taking the battery out and turning it on and off.

When a phone tries to call my phone, it goes to a busy dial tone. There is no option to leave a voice mail, just the Beep...Beep...Beep. Now, my phone, when the beeping happens on the calling phone, there will be 3-4 faint beeps. But that's it, the phone doesn't like up, it doesn't let me know a phone call is coming in or that I missed one. Any ideas on what the issue is? Please let me know, I will be monitoring this all day.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy S4 is no longer receiving phone calls.
BurtonSnwBoard
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to figure the issue out. Turns out Call Forwarding was activated on my phone. Had to dial *73 to Deactivate it, working perfectly fine now. Hopefully this helps someone else out in the future.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
BurtonSnwBoard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just also wanted to verify, I am able to makes calls, send/receive texts, and use the internet. Just not able to receive calls.

0 Likes
BurtonSnwBoard
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to figure the issue out. Turns out Call Forwarding was activated on my phone. Had to dial *73 to Deactivate it, working perfectly fine now. Hopefully this helps someone else out in the future.

0 Likes