Galaxy S3 update
GreedyShadow

I can't seem to find anyone at verizon to help me with this paperweight I pay $200 a month for. Ever since this update my phone constantly scans for a wifi connection even when I'm connected to my personal wifi at home. I know its not my modem or wifi because my PS3 still works fine as well as my computer. This update sucks to say it best. If verizon can't help me resolve this issue i'll leave them for a company that actually works and helps there customers. Even when I'm connected and on my facebook or even on the net with my phone it stops and acts like its loading. If somethings not broke why fix it verizon. I'd like to go back before the update or at least help me fix it. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy S3 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@GreedyShadow

I am happy to help you with resolving your device issues!  Although you're unable to revert your device back to previous software, we can definitely troubleshoot your device to get it working again.

Have you tried hard resetting http://vz.to/1cbsnm2 your device since the update?  Software updates of this size can cause these types of device issues.  Let me know how the device works after the reset.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@GreedyShadow

I am happy to help you with resolving your device issues!  Although you're unable to revert your device back to previous software, we can definitely troubleshoot your device to get it working again.

Have you tried hard resetting http://vz.to/1cbsnm2 your device since the update?  Software updates of this size can cause these types of device issues.  Let me know how the device works after the reset.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Tmoore916
Enthusiast - Level 2

What you are doing as a company is ciminal. You have a "settle out of "arbitration" clause in your contract and you think that entitles you to do whatever you want.. FIX THE UPDATE!!!!!!! Everyone knows this is a firmware issue not a hardware issue. Your company focuses on issues citing battery drain and blae third party apps.. BE ACCOUNTABLE!!!! FIX THE FIRMWARE. Everyone with any tech knowledge knows that you hurried out this update so you could support the GALAXY GEAR that you HAD to have sold for christmas... THIS IS CORPORATE GREED AT ITS FINEST... You dont care if my device works well at this point because you already have me under contract and you know I signed a form saying i wont sue

0 Likes