Galaxy S20 Ultra calendar issue
gb755cs
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra I've had it since April and the time on my phone is correct but twice now in the past two days I've received meeting invites for Microsoft Teams and when I click the link to add it to the Samsung Calendar the time that it puts in is an hour behind the correct time.  I had one yesterday at 4:30 and this was verbally told to me so when I saw it I just went in and manually corrected it.  Since this was the first time I've ever had to do it I just shrugged t off as a fluke but today I got one for tomorrow and the person didn't send me the email invite until I had already punched out for the day.  My calendar logged it as 6:15AM-6:45 AM given what happened yesterday I texted the coworker for confirmation and she said it's 7:15AM-7:45 AM so again I made the corrections manually I have the latest phone software update August 1, 2020 security patches and when I get notifications that my apps need updating I install them immediately.  Fortunately, nothing with this job is mission critical but I can see where other people would be in hot water if this happened to them.  Any suggestions please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S20 Ultra calendar issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with the time not showing up properly in your Samsung Calendar app, gb755cs. I know just how crucial it is to have accurate calendar entries and we're happy to help figure this out with you. Do you have automatic date and time turned on? Here's how to check: http://spr.ly/6603Gq45c Also, do you have the "lock time zone" feature turned on in Samsung Calendar? You can select the menu icon in the top left, then the settings icon to check this configuration.

-Ryan

0 Likes
gb755cs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Automatic date and time is on but lock time zone in calendar was turned off I turned that on but I'll have to wait until my next meeting to see if that helps. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great, gb755cs. Keep us updated on whether this fixed the issue. 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes