Galaxy S10 factory unlocked cannot send MMS
claytonshamel
Enthusiast - Level 1
Spoiler
Spoiler
I have gone to the store, spent an hour on the phone with tech support (which were completely baffled) , and all they could do is say an "engineer" would be contacting me in the next 2-3 business days. 
Literally every single thing works I can receive picture messages and group text but will not send them. 

Phone: Galaxy S10 (factory unlocked)
Android version: 9
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
,Re: Galaxy S10 factory unlocked cannot send MMS
claytonshamel
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, the Verizon engineer still hasn't called but he has untill 9/11/19 to call me. I'll keep the post updated if the issue is resolved. Unfortunately I will have to switch to a carrier that can provide ample services and solutions. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S10 factory unlocked cannot send MMS
elisaacks

Did this ever get fixed? I have the same issue.

0 Likes
,Re: Galaxy S10 factory unlocked cannot send MMS
claytonshamel
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, the Verizon engineer still hasn't called but he has untill 9/11/19 to call me. I'll keep the post updated if the issue is resolved. Unfortunately I will have to switch to a carrier that can provide ample services and solutions. 

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S10 factory unlocked cannot send MMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that your device is working properly. Do you get any error message when you try to send the MMS message? Are you able to send group messages?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: ,Galaxy S10 factory unlocked cannot send MMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your frustration and appreciate your patience while our network engineers work on your ticket, claytonshamel. I would suggest that you wait for the resolution from our network engineer before making any changes. AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Re: ,Galaxy S10 factory unlocked cannot send MMS
atxmw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did this ever get resolved? I'm having the same issue. I can send, but not receive MMS (pictures or group messages) from T-Mobile customers only.

0 Likes