Galaxy Note 5
SOLSHA5

Anyone having issues with their Note 5 and Verizon is not providing any help?

Screen not reacting, WIFI constantly disconnecting?

Have you contacted Verizon and they will only help you if you change to the new plan or if they send you a replacement phone but you have to start new contract?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Solsha5, we understand how important it is to have a phone  that works the way it was designed. I apologize that you've had this  experience thus far but we're committed to turning that around. How long have you been experiencing this trouble? When you reached out, were we able to troubleshoot with you? If so, what steps did you take then?

LaSindaT_VZW 

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If  my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer�  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

no problems with note5 or customer service.

0 Likes
SOLSHA5

Hi Lavinia

Thank you for responding. I reached out twice and was unsuccessful both times. The first attempt was by visiting a Verizon brick & mortar, the second time was over the phone. 

Both times I was treated in a condescending manner not only questioning my intelligence but my integrity/honesty. If I am taking the time to stop by a store or call in I refuse to be treated as if I'm making the issue up.

This phone locks up....it is very slow. The WiFi goes in and out.....it's eating my data plan while I'm home. I have wifi and all other devices in my home have no issue....JUST MY VERIZON DEVICE.

I've discussed this with other people who have  Samsung Note S5 and they have same issue....

This was not the phone I originally purchased it replaced my S6 Edge which OVERHEATED and became dangerous. That experience with VERIZON  was also awful as my word was questioned until the device produced a burning odor then I received proper assistance. However, there were no replacement phones available and I was forced to take this one...

I've been a customer since 2004.....13 years!!!

The last 2 really have me questioning why. I'm really happy the other reply had no issues.that doesn't disqualify mine. 

Funny, you expect payment on time. I expect to receive service and help then you have the nerve to  ask for future payment.

The short of it is....I have and am stuck with a phone that I DID NOT SELECT AND DOES NOT WORK TO MY EXPECTATIONS AND AM STUCK PAYING FOR.

THE $800.00 I PAID WAS FOR PHONE I WANTED so I didn't mind.  I MIND PAYING FOR ONE I HAD NO CHOICE AND CONSTANTLY FREEZES.

Not ok Verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SOLSHA5, we know that having a properly working device is key to enjoying your services with us. We want to ensure your device is working as it should be. The issues as you've described (freezing up, slow reaction and problem with wifi connectivity) do appear to be software related in nature. Has our tech team had the opportunity to run a remote diagnostic on your device? Has a factory reset ever been performed on it (if so, how long ago)?

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes