Galaxie S 10 Microphone fot voice texting
Midwestgent
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi guys, Im new on here and if this has been answered I apologize.. I just received my new Galaxie S10 and I have ALWAYS used voice texting with regular texting or Facebook Messenger and I cannot get the microphone to appear next to the keyboard.. To the left of the spacebar Ive always long pressed that button and there it is.. Except it isnt there on this phone... Can anyone help> I know there are keyboards etc.. If you have EXACT instructions to get it back Id br grateful.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxie S 10 Microphone fot voice texting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone Midwestgent. I know how important it is that you’re able to use the same features you enjoy when moving to a new phone. They did move the icon on the keyboard. When you open up the keyboard in your favorite messaging application you will see a microphone icon above the keyboard, this is where text-to-speech is located now. Does this help answer your question?

If you are unsure if it is enabled, you can follow this link and follow the steps listed under Using Device Keyboard: http://spr.ly/6605EXuMT

LenaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Galaxie S 10 Microphone fot voice texting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone Midwestgent. I know how important it is that you’re able to use the same features you enjoy when moving to a new phone. They did move the icon on the keyboard. When you open up the keyboard in your favorite messaging application you will see a microphone icon above the keyboard, this is where text-to-speech is located now. Does this help answer your question?

If you are unsure if it is enabled, you can follow this link and follow the steps listed under Using Device Keyboard: http://spr.ly/6605EXuMT

LenaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes