GS2 Still an option
Elyserelli

My new galaxy  s7 edge is apparently on back order until 3/31! Hoping it'll come in sooner, but does that mean I won't be able to get the watch because verizon has lack of stock?

0 Likes
Re: GS2 Still an option
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elyserelli - congratulations on your new S7. I am so jealous. I see you took advantage of the great promotion, that will provide you with a free Gear s2. Have you started the processto redeem your offer? bit.ly/1QRxZ4L On that same page you can check out the Terms & Conditions. This is what it says. Must submit Offer Claim Form and valid purchase receipt online by 3/31/16 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Elyserelli

How do I start processing if I don't have an IMEI?

--

Sent from myMail app for Android Thursday, 17 March 2016, 00:14PM -04:00 from Verizon Wireless Customer Support < forums@verizonwireless.com> :

>A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

>GS2 Still an option created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussion

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elyserelli, I apologize. You will need to wait until you receive your device in order to retrieve the IMEI and redeem that offer.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes