G930VVRUBQC5 update issue
Klr0410
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just did the update to G930VVRUBQC5 on my Galaxy S7 and now my wifi is asking "Would you like to add this Device to an existing account?" In ordee to sign into the wifi network. It will then ask me to enter my phone number and password or send a notification to the Account Owner. This is something I've never had to do before and i get stuck in a loop where it will still never connect me to the wifi. How do i get this wifi to connect now?

0 Likes
Re: G930VVRUBQC5 update issue
bearone21
Legend

have you entered the phone # & password??

the update changed many things,

0 Likes
Klr0410
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes and it says it doesn't recognize my device. That's how i end up in this loop of not being able to log into the wifi. It was working just minutes before (before i did the update). I should also mention that it's a Verizon website that comes up asking that question.

bearone21
Legend

are you logged into google??

0 Likes
erinw_vzw
Verizon Employee
Klr0410,

Oh no! I'm sorry to learn of these troubles you are having since the latest software update. This isn't a known issue after the update. Who is your WiFi provider? Have you tried connecting to any other WiFi networks?

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes