Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

Here is a direct link:

Samsung Check Status

Both of mine read approved and preparing for shipment with a pending shipment date.

0 Likes
Girldigital
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the link!

xusnflyer96
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the link _buckeyenut_

I filled mine out on March 13 and when I used that link the response I got on April 4 was "

Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.

Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"

Go figure, but it is somewhat good news that Samsung added more S2 watches before they changed the TOS on March 18.  Nothing like changing the rules of the game in the middle of it...LOL

akh06
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for posting this!  I've spoken to several VZW sales representatives about which version of the Gear S2 the promotion referring to. They said the 3G version but I still wasn't sure. I received my S7 Edge on the 8th or 9th of March and last week my promotion status finally cleared a shipping date for 4/8. I'm hoping it arrives sooner like yours

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

I places my order for the free gear s2 on 3/17, about a week later it said approved pending shipping date.  That status hasn't changed in 2 weeks now. I called the Samsung prize phone number but they just tell me to check the status on the link..which is what I do but I would like to know what the deal is since the status hasn't changed in 2 weeks

0 Likes
mdtrek
Enthusiast - Level 3

My status says the same thing but I placed my order on the 11th of March.

Wish it would change. I hate to wait. Someone at samsung or somewhere

surely has an answer.

0 Likes
oks10
Enthusiast - Level 3

On androidcentral people that submitted around the 9th and 10th are starting to get their S2's. Hopefully that means in the next week or so we'll start seeing ours. I submitted mine on the 16th and still have the shipment pending status.

george_1957
Enthusiast - Level 2

Things to do while waiting for my promo gear s2: (proof of purchase submitted March 12th)... sit back waiting for the delivery guru and watch paint dry;  watch the grass grow; watch the seasons pass by; WATCH for my WATCH! 😉

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

well this is delightful I have been approved with estimated ship date pending for over two weeks, now all of a sudden today it says no email associated with the promo....NOT HAPPY!

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

Ha! I finally got an email that I was approved (I have two coming) and they were shipping soon---I check the site for a little more detail and mine read the same thing: "No Email Associated With This Promo." Both emails read the same response. Now, it reads "Error Processing Your Request."

This promotion company is a [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] show