Fonts in Nougat
scmoonster

So with this Nougat update I can't get any custom Fonts to work...all the ones I had before when I try to apply them say they aren't supported and you can either cancel or delete them. You're stuck with the crappy standard ones that come with your phone and when you hit "add more" they only give you options for flipfonts that you have to pay for.  Please let me know if anyone figures out some way around this. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Fonts in Nougat
yeseniav_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to make sure that you can customize your fonts to something you would like. For clarification, did you download an application that allows you to customize your font or were the fonts provide on the phone? If it is a application, what application do you us?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

If you know what app you used for your font see if it needs to be updated

0 Likes
scmoonster

To Yeseniav_vzw:  I was using an app called Fontfix.  It is available from the Play Store.  Every font I've downloaded from this app says it's not supported by the Nougat platform.  these fonts used to work fine before the update.

To kathy65793: the app is up to date...I've tried since uninstalling and reinstalling with no effect.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes