Finally Android M 6.01 up and running good so far No 402 Error
Bentmountain
Contributor - Level 1

Finally Android M 6.01 up and running good so far No 402 Error

Thanks to another community member  pointing out that the PC upgrade Tool is finally working correctly, I was able to install 6.01 on both my devices.

I strongly suggest completely wiping your phones cache restore phone and back to factory setting.(three finger start up, if you do not know what that is call tech support and let them walk you through the process) this will let the update install correctly.

Also if you log in to your google account at first startup set it up  as a new device so you can make sure the settings you use are set the way you want and no corrupted.

You need to reinstall your apps

It takes a little time but a little time know will save a lot of time later dealing with issues plus if you have issues tech support will suggest that you do this any way.

Enjoy rocking Android M because I'm pretty sure it will be the last for our devices.

0 Likes
Re: Finally Android M 6.01 up and running good so far No 402 Error
Bentmountain
Contributor - Level 1

Make sure you uninstall as much bloat as soon as you can

DTIgnite is a backdoor app Verizon installs that loads all sorts of junk remove as soon as you install new OS it is listed under system apps and you will find a lot of other apps you don't need or use at all.

it will help increase battery life

0 Likes