Re: Feature Request: Lollipop Galaxy S5 Multi Users
ltolman1
Contributor - Level 1

I guess the thing of it is; is why even advertise it if we cannot even get it????  Like I mentioned before hand Of the 15 most known features of Lollipop my phone has 14 of them. Now I haven't read this next website fully but you will see that it lists all the features of Lollipop and of course our Galaxy s5 via Verizon doesn't have Multi Users:

http://www.android.com/versions/lollipop-5-0/

Device Sharing

More flexible sharing with family and friends

• Multiple users for phones. If you forget your phone, you still can call any of your friends (or access any of your messages, photos etc.) by simply logging into another Android phone running Lollipop. Also perfect for families who want to share a phone, but not their stuff
  • Guest user for phones and tablets means you can lend your device and not your info
  • Screen pinning: pin your screen so another user can access just that content without messing with your other stuff

Doesn't that sell you??? Hence the reason why this thread is called "Feature Request" LOL

Klue
Master - Level 1

Another example where marketing has put their cart in front of the engineer's horse.

0 Likes
alt1052
Enthusiast - Level 2

My favorite feature is the one where my battery dies by noon and my WiFi won't connect to any network.

0 Likes
AroundTheWorld
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exactly, when will this feature be available?

Multi User support was a key reason for me sticking with Android. This function is critical and needs to be included now that we have upgraded to Lollipop.

In previous post, the Private Mode was suggested... but that is basically worthless, you can hide files, but can't prevent others from accessing your apps.

0 Likes