Re: Failed text messages
ecm2815

I am still not able to send messages after following the directions as above. Please help!

0 Likes
rusmor

I also have this problem.

I live in zip 18324

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help out alineb! Are you using the stock messaging application? What happens when you try to send a message to yourself? Have you completed a full reset on the device? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ecm2815,

Let's get to the bottom of this! What is your current zip code? Are you able to receive messages? When did the problem begin? Are you using a 3rd party messaging application?

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tcarruth
Enthusiast - Level 2

In response to

Did you try to Restart into Safe Mode. (power on, then press and hold Volume Down at appearance of Samsung logo).  Text a picture to yourself. Hopefully it will go through.  Restart into regular mode.

Message was edited by: Thomas

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
tcarruth
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
ejflor

Why are you still asking people questions about their device and settings?  It is 100% clear that the problem is on Verizon's end, most likely related to the recent software upgrade.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ejflor- We have to troubleshoot to ensure that we rule out all possible causes of the issue. You may feel that the update is 100% the cause whereas we can't afford to guess and have to ask the necessary questions to resolve the customer's concerns. We appreciate you being helpful and providing your input.

0 Likes