Export photos to PC
Gert315

Am getting frustrated trying to transfer pics on my Samsung Galaxy S III to my HP Laptop. Have downloaded Kies, but still having a problem. Does anyone know how to export cell phone pics to PC? Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Export photos to PC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Gert315,

Archiving your pictures is a great way to preserve the memories that you have captured with your device's camera. I'm confident that we can partner together and get your pics transferred to your computer successfully. Let's start with what operating system do you have on your HP laptop? When you plugged your Galaxy S III to the computer using the USB cable, do you get the audio notification that the device has been connected? If not then a great place to start troubleshooting would be the device manager to check the drivers. Once you have done so, please reply with your findings.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
waysam

I get message from computer saying device is connected

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello waysam,

I'm glad you're getting that message! This is definitely a good sign that your device will be able to transver content to your computer. Which operating system do you have on your computer? Are you able to locate your device on  your computer like you would a flash or jump drive when it's connected? Are you getting any error messages?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PIZZOG

Os = Windows 10.

File explorer shows "XT1254"

0 Likes