Everytime I miss a call on my S7 and my phone is on vibrate or silent it switches to sound mode. How do I stop this?
gabriel79

I love my S7 except this one thing. If I have my phone on silent or vibrate (like in a meeting at work) and don't answer the call, my phone switches automatically to sound mode. I just love it when I am sitting in a meeting and my phone starts making noise without me doing anything. I've done a factory reset and this still keeps happening. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Between the WiFi issues and this, I'm starting to wonder if this phone is worth it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Everytime I miss a call on my S7 and my phone is on vibrate or silent it switches to sound mode.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A phone is suppose to work for you and not do its own thing. Let me help you with your device concerns. Have you checked your do not distrub settings? Please go to settings>sounds and vibration>do not disturb>allow exceptions and ensure this is set to no exceptions. Also go to settings>notifications>advanced>choose the applications you may not want any alerts from when in DND mode. Ensure it is set as priority is turned off.

Please reply and let us know how this works out for you.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Everytime I miss a call on my S7 and my phone is on vibrate or silent it switches to sound mode.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A phone is suppose to work for you and not do its own thing. Let me help you with your device concerns. Have you checked your do not distrub settings? Please go to settings>sounds and vibration>do not disturb>allow exceptions and ensure this is set to no exceptions. Also go to settings>notifications>advanced>choose the applications you may not want any alerts from when in DND mode. Ensure it is set as priority is turned off.

Please reply and let us know how this works out for you.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes