Highlighted

Emoji suggestions for text? My husband's S5 puts a bubble around a word in Message where he can tap the word and it will suggest emojis for the word, mine does not. How do I make mine do the same?

howdoidothis

My husband and I just got our S5s within the last week.  He says he got a suggestion notification about having emojis be suggested for text and so he accepted the suggestion.  I do not recall having the same thing.  On his message+, if he types the word "dog" for example, the phone will put a bubble around the word dog and if he taps it, then the dog emojis will pop up where he can pick one and insert it right there.  How do I make this happen on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Emoji suggestions for text?  My husband's S5 puts a bubble around a word in Message  where he can tap the word and it will suggest emojis for the word, mine does not.  How do I make mine do the same?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We would love to get your emoji's working as well! Have you checked for Message app updates via the Play Store? Go to Play Store>Press Menu>My Apps.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes