Email content is repeating within the same message?
SLAB42
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure what to do. Here is an email example of what I'm talking about:

Test 2
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Test 2

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

I thought maybe it was because I might have had my email account open on another device but tested that as a negative. It's happening only on my Galaxy S4 phone messages.

Steve

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email content is repeating within the same message?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

SLAB42 wrote:

@Ann No, actually it's the entire email content that repeats twice in the same message.

Ahhhh, I misunderstood. Is this how all messages are received on the device or how the phone is sending out the emails? I would suggest removing the account from the phone and adding it back again verifying the mobile server settings from the email address ISP domain information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to the signature line in the emails sent from your S4?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SLAB42
Enthusiast - Level 1

@Ann No, actually it's the entire email content that repeats twice in the same message.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

SLAB42 wrote:

Ahhhh, I misunderstood. Is this how all messages are received on the device or how the phone is sending out the emails? I would suggest removing the account from the phone and adding it back again verifying the mobile server settings from the email address ISP domain information.

SLAB42
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Ann. That did the trick!

0 Likes