Dropped calls
BlakJak619

I'm getting dropped calls. Rebooted and factory reset to phone. I'm only getting 2 bars any  where i go in San Diego. Places i go on the regularly,i always had 4 bars. Dropping calls in middle of conversation. People are calling not getting through. Getting a Verizon message. Important calls. I have the 4s,never been dropped,damage,or gotten wet. My pride and joy,best phone i had in long time. Its less then a year.

0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls
Klue
Master - Level 1

You mentioned 4s. That is an IPhone. This is the Galaxy S4 forum, which one do you have?

0 Likes
BlakJak619

Galaxy

0 Likes
BlakJak619

S4 Galaxy

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

How long has this been going on? What was the last thing you did to your phone, before it happened.  Did you contact VZW to see if there was any signal issues in your zip code?

0 Likes
BlakJak619

zip code 92113. I did the reboot and reset. Working good for awhile. Checked apps i downloaded,to see if they were causing the problem.Haven't contacted the customer service yet. I'm still getting calls out.This morning i'm getting dropped calls again

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Did you try reconnecting to the network by pulling and reinstalling your sim card? Leave the card out for 30 seconds.

0 Likes
BlakJak619

No i didn't. I'll try that. Should go get a new one. Or use the same?

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Try the same one first, if no improvement then try a new one. If you get one from a corporate strore you they might be able to troubleshoot the problem better.  Also did you try to boot up in safe mode.

0 Likes
BlakJak619

ok

0 Likes