Doesnt Ring occassionally
HeidiCL

Occassionally my phone doesn't ring but look at phone and states "missed call".  The volume is up and the do not disturb is odd. 

Does the phone have a virus or what could be going on with it?

0 Likes
Re: Doesnt Ring occassionally
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you're not missing any phone calls, HeidiCL. How often would you say this occurs? Have you noticed if it impacts a specifc contact or multiple? When the notification does appear, have you confirmed that whoever called was actually calling at the time of the notification?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HeidiCL

Yes the missed call is showing up at the time of the call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that information, HeidiCL. Does this appear to be affecting the same contact every time they try calling? Can you try dialing *73. This will disable call forwarding in case it was set up. After dialing, you'll hear a fast busy signal and the call will end.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
petesphone80
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also having this problem except it doesn't always display a missed call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

petesphone80 - We know that every call is important so we want to ensure you get all of them. I'm here to help. Have you noticed any issues with signal fluctuations on your device? Sometimes if the signal drops below 1 bar the phone will not ring but may display a missed call or voicemail message if there was not enough signal for the call to trigger the missed call notification. Keep us posted. We're here to assist.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes