Does the S7 Edge screens not wrap back to the beginning?
Yofish4fun
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there a way to get the screens on this device to keep wrapping around? When I scroll thru each screen, once I get to the end it does not continue around; I have to scroll back to the left to get back to home screen. I've never had a phone where I was not able to choose the setting to continue wrapping. Thanks for any help

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does the S7 Edge screens not wrap back to the beginning?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's how Samsung (and some other manufacturers) design their phones, there isn't a continuous scrolling of home screens.

You can set a 'favorite' Home Screen by long-pressing a blank space on a home screen, then tapping the Home icon at the top of the screen that you want set as Home Screen.  Then whenever you press the Home key, that's the screen the phone will jump to.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's how Samsung (and some other manufacturers) design their phones, there isn't a continuous scrolling of home screens.

You can set a 'favorite' Home Screen by long-pressing a blank space on a home screen, then tapping the Home icon at the top of the screen that you want set as Home Screen.  Then whenever you press the Home key, that's the screen the phone will jump to.

Yofish4fun
Enthusiast - Level 3

thanks for the reply

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes