Do I have free access to NHL premium?
klombara

I just switched to Verizon and was told that I have free access to NHL Premium to watch games on my phone.  I would like to know if this is true. I have a Galaxy S4 and when I sign in, it tells me I do have free access but I cannot watch games unless I pay?  I have looked at other posts and have uninstalled/installed NHL gamecenter several times and nothing is working.  Please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NHL Premium
Not applicable

They are not asking about the application but the Premium access. To the OP if you asking about the NHL Gamecenter Live where you can watch any team you want, no that's part is not free. The free part is the Gamecenter Premium where you get free NBC games and free radio broadcasts.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

klombara,

Yay, welcome to our wireless family! The NHL application is available at no cost for our 4G customers. You can download it and the credit will be applied on your next invoice. Please let us know if you need additional assistance.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

They are not asking about the application but the Premium access. To the OP if you asking about the NHL Gamecenter Live where you can watch any team you want, no that's part is not free. The free part is the Gamecenter Premium where you get free NBC games and free radio broadcasts.

0 Likes
jwiebr23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does Verizon still offer NHL premium for 2019-2020 season

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwiebr23, we can understand the importance of receiving NHL Premium for the 2019-2020 season, but at this time we are not offering this service for that particular sport. Verizon is offering Yahoo Sports with the NFL network.

• Customers can now watch live NFL games on the following Verizon family platforms (i.e., Yahoo Sports, Yahoo AOL and AOL Sports)
  • In addition, customers are still able to enjoy games on the NFL app.
  • Live games are available to stream on both WiFi and cellular with the exception of those games listed below that are NFL Network exclusive.
    • NFL Network exclusive games are available to stream only on cellular network.
    • Data consumed while streaming content is subject to the customer's data plan allowance. 

For more details, please click here: http://spr.ly/660316spv

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes