Re: Disappointed with S5
duff_735
Enthusiast - Level 3

Followed and DMd you two days ago. Nothing.

0 Likes
duff_735
Enthusiast - Level 3

4 days. Nothing.

0 Likes
AmandaReine
Enthusiast - Level 3

Would love to know how things turn out. I upgraded from an S4 to an S5 a few months ago. I subscribe to Google Play Music All Access so I am streaming music all the time. I never had many issues with the S4 but it's a completely different store with the S5.

Now when I am streaming with Google Play it will stop the song, usually near the beginning, there are a few seconds of silence, and then the song starts all over again. It's really annoying.

0 Likes
duff_735
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have experienced something similar, but only a few times. I narrowed it down to when I was trying to listen to an album via streaming at the same time I was downloading it to my device. After the download completed it would stop playing and start from the beginning again.

My story has a happy ending. At least I think it does, but I won't know for sure until Monday. I finally got through to tech support and after describing my problem and what I've done so far (cache wipe and factory reset) they immediately agreed to send a replacement. It will be a refurbished model but I really don't care as long as it works.

0 Likes
duff_735
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got my replacement phone this week. Same issues. I guess if you want to play music, the Galaxy S5 is not the phone you should buy.

0 Likes