Direct to VM at 745AM most mornings.
PGC2851

Phone will work earlier in the morning.  At approx 745am phone will go direct to VM, can make calls, send/receive text, use data, get VM notifications.

Other phones LG, Apple, flip phones, work in the same place.

Turning off phone, removing SIM, reseating SIM will fix it, until the next day.  Problem will rarely occur again within 1 hour, same steps fix it.

SIM has seen replaced twice, phone replaced 3 times, local store says it needs replacing again (on 1st day of use).  Have called tech support, had network ticket worked and closed. same problem continues.  Started around 1st of the year, was working before.

Only other steps I have gotten is store trying to make me buy a new phone, mine is still under warranty.

0 Likes
Re: Direct to VM at 745AM most mornings.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PGC2851, we want to ensure you have a working phone at all times. Do you normally leave your phone off and turn it on around the time it is not working? Does this only happen with specific numbers? Do your calls come through at all other times of the day?

MahrizaP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PGC2851

I leave my phone on overnight.  I will get calls at earlier parts of the morning.

It happens with all numbers.

I have not had any problems later in the day that I have been aware of.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us with those details. We are glad to hear you have a phone going to you. We hope you don't get to see this issue again. If you continue to have the same issues, feel free to reach back to us. You can also meet us on Facebook Private Message and by following and sending a DM in Twitter @VZWSupport. Let us know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes