Daylight saving time glitch?
Skitzo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Daylight saving time glitch? I live in AZ which doesn't observe daylight saving time, yet i woke up at 7 am to my alarm looked at my phone at 7:15 am while eating and took my dog for a walk at 7:45 am. When I got home it was 7 am again and only then did I check the rest of my clocks to see 7 am on all them also. Did anyone else in Any other state that doesn't observe daylight saving time have this issues? Gotta say it's quit annoying to be up cause of a glitch.

0 Likes
Re: Daylight saving time glitch?
bearone21
Legend

didn't affect me in az.

PlaneJock
Enthusiast - Level 1

In AZ too - My time is ok but my calendar is all an hour behind.  I'm wondering if there's a network issue because my calendar won't go back when I try to change it's settings.

bearone21
Legend

default calendar, google or 3rd party??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Skitzo, having the proper time on your phone is important and we just wanted to check on you to see if our assistance was still needed. We understand that it’s been a couple of days since this issue happened, are you still experiencing this same issue?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Skitzo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nope it resloved its self that day.

On Mar 13, 2018 7:41 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your calendar is correct and that you have a working device to use. I use my calendar all the time so I know how important it is to have shown correctly. With regard to the phone are you using the default application or a third party application? What kind of phone do you have? 

0 Likes
vzbigg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me again this year. Verizon said reboot phone or turn airplane made off and then on again. Both methods worked, but I need to know why it happened, so it won't wake us up hour early again next year. When in Auto time mode it was wrong (showing MDT time instead of MST). Shut off Auto time and saw MDT defaulted in (incorrect for Arizona). Changed to MST and it worked. Changed back to Auto and was bad again. After doing the airplane mode off and on it worked. Also, now when I shut off Auto it shows MST in the default (now correct).

nhobbs916
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. I have tried rebooting and nothing 😕

0 Likes
LSquared32

I live in Wisconsin where we do have daylight savings time and woke up to find my cell phone time had been automatically adjuster by 2 hours instead of 1 (would have been late getting up if I had not noticed the problem when I got up to use the bathroom in the night) 

0 Likes