Data deadzone in baytown, TX.
mharrigan

For the past couple of days I have not had access to data on either my personal or my business cell phone in the Baytown, TX area. The zip code is 77521.  I had a service request placed last week for the same issue on Monday December 1st and for the most part it was resolved by Wednesday the 3rd. I was told that there was a tower outage.  This is getting very old as I need access to e-mail and text messages.

0 Likes
Re: Data deadzone in baytown, TX.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mharrigan

I completely understand how important it is to make sure you can stay connected where you need us! I definitely want to see this resolved completely for you. Are any other VZW devices having the same issue in this area? Are you able to use your phone in other areas? Did anything change with your device between the 3rd and today? Does powering off and back on change your experience at all?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mharrigan

Yes there are several others cell phones and jetpacks/mifi devices that cannot receive or transmit data at this location.  I do not have a problem with my phone when I leave work campus.  I have not installed anything recently other than the update, and I have already cleared the cache and done a factory reset. I have gone from airplane mode and back and power cycled the phone but that does not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mharrigan,

We appreciate the additional information. We are unable to guarantee service indoors, but we do have an accessory that can help with service issues indoors. Check this out: http://vz.to/1lAAyJZ

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mharrigan

I have tested outside and not had any data transmitted. I checked multiple

Web browsers, email and streaming music all gave me a connection error.

On Dec 12, 2014 3:50 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes