DISH ANYWHERE
WayneArcher
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lollipop won't allow Dish Anywhere App to work.  Turned off Wi-Fi and tried using 4G but it still didn't work!!

"How can I undo the Lollipop 5.0.1 update? It has blocked "Dish" one of the most used Apps.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DISH ANYWHERE
Snn5
Legend

Correct:  Dish is not compatible right now, and would need some work to be updated.  The update to the OS cannot be reverted or rolled-back.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Correct:  Dish is not compatible right now, and would need some work to be updated.  The update to the OS cannot be reverted or rolled-back.

0 Likes
dshores

I also used the Dish Anywhere App frequently and now it's useless since the upgrade on my Samsung Galaxy S4.  Newer is NOTalways better.  Any idea when Verizon or the people who create and update the apps are going to get it taken care of? I've been an Android user for several years but this makes me want to drop the Android platform and go with the IPhone.  My daughter has an IPhone and does not have these issues.  This is pretty crappy and even worse for customer service.  Not real happy with Verizon and Android right now!!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

That would be an issue for DISH to resolve, they make the app.

Dish.AppSupport@dish.com

0 Likes