Contacts and messages not responding
arng88n

To start off, I have the Galaxy S4, and its been working as expected. But recently in the past week or so my contacts has stopped working and will say not responding. This is the same problem that I am having with sending Messages. Is anyone else having this same issue, or know how to resolve it?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts and messages not responding
VzwSubscriber

Did you ever get this resolved.

I am having the same problem.

My device was working great for two months, now the contacts are not responding.

Reset to factory and in two days, the same problem.

0 Likes
arng88n

No, the problem comes and goes. Like you said, mine was working great for

months then out of the blue this problem happens more often then not.

0 Likes
laurabwordy

My son's phone is doing the same thing.  Has anyone found a resolution?  I just got an s4 and if this happens to me it will be very inconvenient...

0 Likes
PDGraves

This is happening to me all the time now.  I've tried uninstalling various apps I thought might be interfering with my contacts.  Has anyone with this problem found a solution?  Perhaps I have too many contacts loaded on my phone...over 4,500?

0 Likes
mboby

That's how mine started "acting up". Now it won't even boot past the Verizon screen. They're sending me a new one.

(In the meantime, I'm trying to see how much I have backed up to transfer over - hopefully w/o too much loss of "stuff". Smiley Sad

0 Likes