Connection problems , dropped calls, missed calls, unable to send text since latest update verizon store says live with it until samsung fixes problem
JCHill1957
Enthusiast - Level 1

help!!! since the last update my S4 loses connection, can't text, drops calls and the Brighton MI verizon store says they're not responsible and I need to live with the problems until another update. I've been a customer for 12 years and I'm done. ATT here I come

0 Likes
Re: Connection problems , dropped calls, missed calls, unable to send text since latest update verizon store says live with it until samsung fixes problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JCHill1957, hang on just a second. I would be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. I want to make sure that you are able to use the features on your phone the right way. Are you using the normal text messaging application that came with the phone? Or are you using a 3rd party text message application from the Google Play Store. Have you been able to power the device down and remove the sim card for a few minutes? http://vz.to/L3zR07 Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes