Cloud not backing up my most current photos/videos
MoneyTree

I'm attempting to back up my Galaxy S6 phone's most recent photos/videos to the Verizon Cloud.  It tells me that the most recent back up was last hour (which is how I have it set).  However, when I log into my cloud account online, it's only showing September 2016 as the most recent photos/videos on the timeline.  I've tried backing it up again, says backup complete, but they're still not there.  I am having this phone replaced and don't want to lose the data but I don't want to perform a factor reset until I'm positive it's been done.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud not backing up my most current photos/videos
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

MoneyTree, it is always better to be safe than sorry with your content. Sometimes it can take a while for this to update in the system. Has this shown up yet? If you are going to have both phones in your possession, here are some options on how to transfer your content. Transfer Contacts Other Content Between Phones | Verizon Wireless Transfer Contacts and Media through Verizon Cloud or Computer | Verizon Wireless  This would give you twice the assurance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cloud not backing up my most current photos/videos
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

MoneyTree, it is always better to be safe than sorry with your content. Sometimes it can take a while for this to update in the system. Has this shown up yet? If you are going to have both phones in your possession, here are some options on how to transfer your content. Transfer Contacts Other Content Between Phones | Verizon Wireless Transfer Contacts and Media through Verizon Cloud or Computer | Verizon Wireless  This would give you twice the assurance.

0 Likes