Re: Clock displaying wrong time
dunerinaz
Enthusiast - Level 1

My whole family has this problems in AZ. All of our phones are showing an hour ahead which is wrong because we don't have daylight savings time. Messed our entire morning up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. Goodgazda, this seems odd but no worries, we will definitely get to the bottom of things for you. The clock should definitely reflect the timezone you are in. What type of phone do you have? 

DiaS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, dunerinaz. I rely on my phone's clock to keep me on time throughout the day and want you to be able to rely on your phone clock. Let's look into this. Please power the phone off and back on. Please also ensure your phone is set for automatic time zone in your settings. What is the make and model of your phone? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Jhriii

Immediately after the last major Verizon update my phone has been 3 to 4 hours off. I missed a job interview because of this! I thought I did something but it kept happening and then I saw this thread. Why!

0 Likes
BANNEDUSER
Set your location settings to HIGH accuracy. it will fix the problem no need for tech tickets for this
0 Likes
Jhriii

That did nothing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry the Location Setting didn't work for you, Jhriii. I'm eager to get this resolved. 

How long ago did you get the last update on your phone? What make/model phone do you have? Also, are you able to set the date/time manually? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Edorini

I have the same issue. I have an android and my wife has an iPhone with 2 different times on my Verizon plan. What's up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Edorini, and thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be more than happy to assist you with any questions, or concerns regarding your Verizon account. Have you by chance performed a power cycle on your device since this has started to happen? AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
totally_distracted
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where is that found in settings on the Galaxy S7?

0 Likes