Cell service
karenlee1947

I have an S4. Service is so bad, including some neighbors with other phone types. Text messages often not sent or received, can't call or receive calls. What to do?

0 Likes
Re: Cell service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Karenlee1947, I understand how important your service is and want you to have good service as much as possible. What’s your zip code? How long have you been having these issues? Share more details so we can look into your service concerns.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
karenlee1947

Zip is 98335. The service has always been spotty, and have put up with it until now. Verizon store says I'm in a moderate service area, but I'm very frustrated with paying for a service I get only 1/2 of the time. I have the text delivery option. Sometimes it says text has been delivered and hasn't. Sometimes it says failed, but it has been delivered. Frequently I get a text 2 hours after someone has sent it, sometimes I don't get at all. As far as calling, if my landline would be disabled, I'd be hard pressed to call 911 for instance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you providing these additional details. Was a network ticket submitted? Is this issue primarly indoors for you and your neighbor?
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
karenlee1947

No, no ticket submitted. This is primarily indoors, sometimes I have to go outside to my driveway or into the cul-de-sac, but even then, sometimes texts won't send or cannot make a call. My friend, one block away, has the same issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to read that you are still have service issues karenlee. Rest assured that we ar committed to getting your service issue resolved. If you can reply to the private message that we sent this we can continue.

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes