Cell service/reception for Samsung S4
the_walkers

Hello! I have just recently began to have issues with my cell phone reception at our home in Ohio, zip code 45806. We have been living here for a little over a year with no issues, but within the past month I have noticed that my Samsung S4 is getting 1 bar of reception with the occasional jump to 2 bars both inside and outside of our house, causing calls to be lost or not being received. I have tried restarting the phone, taking the battery out, etc. with no changes. I have also tried calling *228 but only get a pop-up message stating "A Verizon Wireless SIM card has activated your service and updated your phone's roaming capabilities" with no changes to reception.

The most puzzling part to this is my fiance also has a Samsung S4 phone and has no issues with his cell reception around our house whatsoever. Any ideas as to what suddenly happened or how I can fix this annoying issue?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Cell service/reception for Samsung S4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

the.walkers, I would be just as concerned with a sudden change with my reception. Here to help out. Those are great trouble shooting steps you have taken. Let's help take a closer look. Your zip looks good, so lets review other options.Out of curiosity, is your Fiance using Verizon Wireless service as well?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
klworthington

Exactly the same.  My spouse has no prob with the same model.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

klworthington, it's important to have the best signal for your area. What type of issues are you experiencing with your device?  When did it begin?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes