Re: Cannot answer incoming calls
myzzladee
Enthusiast - Level 2

So DavidR_VZW, maybe you didn't read my post in its entirety.  I know you are following your script and attempting to do your job, however, when something was working FINE BEFORE an update and after the update, it doesn't, it tends to get aggravating.  Every since the raggedy Pie update Software Version: G955USQU5DSDA on June 8 at 11:02 am, I have been unable to answer any calls!!!  I was able to answer perfectly fine at 10:50 am on June 8 BEFORE the update without hanging up on the caller, so therefore no water damage.  The phone is in perfect condition, it's the software update that messed it up. And I believe I stated I am able to make calls out perfectly fine, hence having to call back everyone that calls me.  Again, the update is what is causing the issue.

myzzladee
Enthusiast - Level 2

System Update 26 was available for me Tue 7/24/19 and after installilng, I still had incoming call issues.  I changed my Phone Dialer and tested 4 times (5 min, 4 min, 15 min, and 30 min) so those 2 things appeared to resolve my issue which I suspected an update for the update would anyway.

0 Likes
KathyKing

Today the screen I usually see to answer phones didn't come up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KathyKing, we understand how upsetting it can be to have a device that is not working as it was intended. Can you check this link: http://spr.ly/660016Nq4* to see if any new updates are available? 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
wrightdv

What is this

0 Likes