Can't use the mobile hotspot on my Galaxy S7 Edge
chgruver

I am on the beyond unlimited plan and have 15GB of wireless hotspot usage but when I try to connect my Galaxy S7 Edge I get the message that I need to subscribe to the Mobile Hotspot service. I have searched in the My Verizon section and on the app and cannot find anything about a Mobile Hotspot Service to make sure my phone is signed up for.

0 Likes
Re: Can't use the mobile hotspot on my Galaxy S7 Edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chgruver, being able to utilize your mobile hotspot is an important function and I myself use it on a daily basis. We want to get that up and running for you right away. If we are receiving a message about needing to be subscribed the feature may be blocked on your existing line. You can learn more about setting up your mobile hotspot at this link: http://vz.to/2BCDO9L

I have sent you a Private Message in your inbox so we can further assist and access your account. 

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!