Can't send pictures via email
briannakef

Hi everyone,

Recently (within the last week or 2), I have been unable to send pictures via email. I've tried both the stock email app and yahoo mail. It is very disheartening. I've even uninstalled my yahoo app and reinstalled it, and it still does not work. I've shut down the phone and have done everything just shy of a hard reset (which is what I'm trying NOT to do). Anybody else having this issue or can a VZW rep help me to rectify this? I've only had the phone since December and love it. I haven't dropped it and there is no water damage.

0 Likes
Re: Can't send pictures via email
mobilemeanbunny

I am actually having the same issue with our work. I can't seem to send any emails period to our work email. Also, I can't seem to connect to our email server unless I get off of the 3g\4g network. Once I am on WiFi I can send all day long cause its bypassing their nonsense. A lot of our employees are very frustrated with this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi briannakef!
I use email to send pictures all the time, I use the same device, and I use Yahoo as well. Let's get to the bottom of this! Are you able to send pictures via picture messaging? What error do you receive when sending via email? Are you able to receive pictures via email? Please let me know these additional details so we can work together on a fix. ^CB

0 Likes
jwizzer12

I am having this issue with trying to send pictures from my email applications in my phone. I use Yahoo, but not the Yahoo app. I also tried to use my work email to attach the picture to and send. In both instances, Yahoo and work email, I get a "Failure " message in my outbox of the email application when I look to see if the photo sent. I have received pictures via text before, no problem. I also tried turning of bluetooth, even though where I am currently located there is no wifi/bluetooth to connect to.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there jwizzer12,

Sending pictures is always a great way to share memories and I want to make sure we get you back up and running.  Do you receive a specific error message when you go to send or does it just say failure? What is the size of the picture you are trying to send? Can you receive pictures over e-mail ok? I would try using the Yahoo app as well to see if you are getting the same error message.

Keep us updated with results.

Nicholas_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes