Can't see SPAM folder on phone
phoner1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini using an IMAP email account. Since I set up the account 3 years ago, I've never been able to see the SPAM folder on my phone, although I see it in Outlook. All other mail folders are shown on the phone - just not SPAM.

I've tried to create it on the phone - no go.

I've worked with my email provider - 1and1.com - who says they can't help. I asked a question on another forum and they said it I need to subscribe to it. I've done this in Outlook - still doesn't show on the phone and they said it could be a carrier issue.

Can someone help? I am forced to always go back to the computer to deal with SPAM emails, identifying them as Junk, etc. I'd like to be able to do this on the phone.

0 Likes
Re: Can't see SPAM folder on phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have full access to your email. What kind of email do you have? Are you using the application that came with the phone? Or are you using a third party application? You can also reach out to us for help on Facebook at, Facebook.com/Verizon.

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Can't see SPAM folder on phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

phoner1 We understand the importance of having a working device. Are you using an application to access the email account? Are you able to use a browser on your device to access your Spam folder?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes