Can't recieve or send MMS messages to non-verizon people
becsmoore
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't recieve or send MMS messages from anyone non verizon. Both phones on our plan have the same issue. Is there a setting that's causing this?

Re: Can't recieve or send MMS messages to non-verizon people
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

becsmoore,

Let's ensure you can send and receive all MMS messages from everyone. Have you ever been able to send or receive them before? Do you get an error message? Are text messages working ok?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
becsmoore
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I can receive all text messages. My family is Ntelos and I can receive

text from them but not pictures and group messages(MMS).

On Jun 18, 2014 5:46 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

becsmoore,

Thanks for the info! Are you getting any error messages on your phone? What model phone do the other users have? Have you tried rebooting your phone? Zip code?

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes
GeorgeOMillbrook

I also have a brand new DROID MAXX and all of a sudden (the last week or so) I cannot receive any pictures embedded in text messages from Apple iPhone users. Any ideas?  Very frustrating, happens when not connected to WiFi (regular cell connection) as well as on WiFi.

0 Likes
GeorgeOMillbrook

I also have a brand new DROID MAXX and all of a sudden (the last week or so) I cannot receive any pictures embedded in text (MM?) messages from Apple iPhone users. Any ideas?  Very frustrating, happens when not connected to WiFi (regular cell connection) as well as on WiFi. No error messages, only  a big square graphic with an arrow in it like the phone thinks it's a video or something. Click on the graphic and nothing happens, can only see text. Happens in zip code 12545 , 12533 and any others I have been in 05454, 05444 in the last 2 weeks.  <-- tried to Edit the post and the system would not let me. Says I was signed out, even though I was signed in.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing this very beneficial insight, GeorgeOMillbrook. May I ask what previous devices you were using before coming to the Droid Maxx? Are data services working on the device?

YosefT_VZW

0 Likes