Can't receive Any text messages
kstuber21

We've  tried all morning to correct this. At the verizon store and with customer service and I still can not receive messages. I can send them.

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive Any text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Text message is my main way of communication to friends and family now days. I want to make sure that we get your text up and running ASAP. What kind of device do you currently have? Are you getting any errors when you try to send out a text message? Are you able to make/receive phone calls? Is your data service working on the phone? Also, do other Verizon Wireless customers have this issue today? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kstuber21

Samsung G6 edge. Got it last night. We've been through everything on our

end. It's just mine. Husband works fine. I can make/recieve calls and send

messages. Everything works great but receiving messages

On Mar 5, 2016 2:49 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kstuber21,

Getting a new phone should be an exciting time. I am sorry you are not having that experience. Let's turn that around. May I ask what Messaging App you are using on your device? EX: Messages, Message+, or any other 3rd party app you may have downloaded?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes