Can't email a pic from S8+
Simoriah2525

I am able to text a pic from the gallery to someone, but when I try to email it instead, it never works. It tries for a while, and then just says "sending failed". It worked fine on my old S5, but doesn't work at all on the S8+. Any suggestions? I

0 Likes
Re: Can't email a pic from S8+
rahn
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you text a pic via MMS it potentially compresses the image so that it meets the standards to be transmitted.  It is possible the image you are trying to send via email is too large to be sent or received. The S8+ can take higher quality photos than the S5 thus they are probably much larger.  You could try editing the photo so it is smaller, taking lower resolution pics, and see if that works.  There is also the possibility that your signal is too low and timing out.  To test that theory connect to wi-fi and see if the email can be sent.

0 Likes
Re: Can't email a pic from S8+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Simoriah2525, we can’t have you missing out on emailing those pictures. What applications are you using to send the email? Is this happening with everyone you send an email too or just specific people?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes