Can't connect to cloud.. error message.
madelinefrances

Ever since I did the Lollipop update on my Galaxy S5 I'm getting this error message: "Warning! we can't connect to the coud service at this time. Please check your data servic e and try again". This is happening CONSTANTLY. Sometimes every five minutes if I'm using my phone.

I'm connected to WiFi and data, so I don't understand why I keep getting this error message or how to make it stop. Anyone have suggestions?

Please refer to post and replies: Can't connect to Cloud.. error message.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to cloud.. error message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get you connected to your cloud once and for all madelinefrances. When was the last time you were able to connect to the Cloud successfully? Are you able to connect to the internet successfully on your phone? Does the error message pop up randomly on your phone or only when you try to access the application?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to cloud.. error message.
madelinefrances

Thank you for your reply Michelle!

I updated my Lollipop on Monday or Tuesday, I can't remember. The error has been popping up regularly (seemingly randomly) since then. I have been up to manually upload everything to my cloud a few days ago, so every thing is backed up, I just can't stop this error message from popping up. It is only happening randomly, I could be doing anything on my phone, and I get interrupted by that error message.

0 Likes