Can't Send Texts
SweetBren1976

I upgraded to this phone just before Christmas. It worked great until about two weeks ago - about a week after I got it. I can't send texts!  I've tried while out in a 4LTE signal, 3G signal and we have a network extender at home and it won't work on any of them. Just immediately failed. I had a Droid X before and my daughter and husband have the X still and have NO issues. I don't get it. What the heck is going on? How do I fix this??  This is a major issue and if I can't find a resolution soon I'll be forced to go back to the Droid X. I need to have texting ability. Keep in mind: I receive texts just fine. I can receive/make calls with NO issues. It's only for me sending a text and it doesn't matter to who it is, or what signal I have (even full 4LTE results in fails constantly). Any help?

0 Likes
Re: Can't Send Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SweetBren1976,

Congrats on your new phone! I know that getting to know your new phone can be a bit difficult and adding a text problem is not good! We need to get that working. I know how important it is! You won't need to go back down to any other device! You deserve the best!

First off, what happens when you try and send a text? Does it give you an error message? Also, are you using the default application for sending the messages as well? Are these normal texts or do they have pictures? We might want to look into the network as to why this is happening. Please let us know if you're still having this issue. Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
SweetBren1976

I thank you great for your reply. I had decided to use the chat option when I found it through your site. I chatted with a Carlos and he was wonderful. It was something in the network, I guess, and once he reset it, it has been working perfect since. I’m very very happy with it.

Thank you so much, again.

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:21 AM

To: <Full name removed for privacy per the .>

Subject: Re: Can't Send Texts - Re: Can't Send Texts

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Samsung Galaxy S III - View the full discussion

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes