Can't Make/Receive Calls In My Area
josephjhouck

In my area, I typically have great cellular service. About 7 days ago I was suddenly getting virtually no service and still have the issue (as of 6/11/20). Any calls to my phone will go straight to voicemail and any calls I make will not even get a ringer, after a while eventually I get a call failed message. When I send a text to myself using my work phone (and different provider), it will take 10-20 minutes for the message to come through; indicating that there is some service, even if sparse and unable to sustain a call. If I drive 5 minutes in any direction I am able to make/receive calls again, suggesting that it could be an outage in the area (Bremerton, WA 98312)...

Except when I look at https://downdetector.com/status/verizon/map/ or browse the web/comments, it doesn't appear that anyone else is having the issue... or are at least not reporting it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't Make/Receive Calls In My Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how essential it is to have proper service, josephjhouch. We'll be sending you a Private Message to help look into this further.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
josephjhouck

The issue has been resolved. No troubleshooting on my end resulted in the fix. Must have been a tower/software issue that was resolved over the last 14 days.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping our team posted on the status of our calling area. 

0 Likes