Can my Bookmarks be recovered?
ATOUCHFORYOU911

I had to do a factory reset and was able to recover everything except for my bookmarks. I wasn't synced to my home computer at the time so they're not there. Can they be recovered ? Would it be possible to do at a Verizon store?

Thanks for any help .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bookmark recovery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ATOUCHFORYOU911, we are sad that your bookmarks were not recovered or backed up for you. We know the importance of having that information. Bookmarks are typically saved with a consumer’s Google account. It is not something that is saved with your wireless account information with us or with Verizon Cloud. Have you checked with your Google account to see if your Bookmarks were saved with them?

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Bookmark recovery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ATOUCHFORYOU911, we are sad that your bookmarks were not recovered or backed up for you. We know the importance of having that information. Bookmarks are typically saved with a consumer’s Google account. It is not something that is saved with your wireless account information with us or with Verizon Cloud. Have you checked with your Google account to see if your Bookmarks were saved with them?

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes