Highlighted

Can I use the fingerprint unlock in ultra power save mode?

When using ultra power saving mode is it possible to enable fingerprint rather than just password to unlock your screen

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Use fingerprint in ultra power saving mode

Community Manager
Community Manager

The fingerprint unlock is definitely a handy feature with the phone, Bruce_br1999. I know I use mine all the time! As part of the ultra power saving though, it does eliminate the capability to use this feature. I have sent in  this feedback to see if it could be looked into as a possible enhancement in the future with the phone.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Use fingerprint in ultra power saving mode

Community Manager
Community Manager

The fingerprint unlock is definitely a handy feature with the phone, Bruce_br1999. I know I use mine all the time! As part of the ultra power saving though, it does eliminate the capability to use this feature. I have sent in  this feedback to see if it could be looked into as a possible enhancement in the future with the phone.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes