Can I upload a video taken on my device to my computer without shortening it it?
SERU20042003

Is there a way to be able to upload a video taken on the Samsung to my computer without me trimming it?  I've noticed that when I have sent it to my email account, it requires me to trim the video but when that happens, it comes out all grainy.  I want to keep the original video so that it stays clear and I'll be able to watch it on my computer.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S5.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Uploading videos
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phone + USB cable + open USB port on computer. Connect together and on the phone change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer. Drag and drop the file from the phone to the computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phone + USB cable + open USB port on computer. Connect together and on the phone change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer. Drag and drop the file from the phone to the computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also upload the video to our Google photos (over wifi) and then download or move them from your Google drive.

0 Likes