Can I unlock an AT&T Galaxy S5 and use a Verizon SIM card with it?
Atlopez

The website wont recognize the unlocked ATT MEID number and when i start the phone up with the new Verizon sim card it asks for a network unlock code. pleas help!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Have an unlocked ATT S5 and a Verizon sim card i just bought but its asking for a network unlock code......someone please help!! It wont recognize the phone id online
Tidbits
Legend

You need AT&T to unlock it. Verizon can't help you with that regard. Also depending on specs even if you unlock it the phone has a high chance that it will not work on Verizon.

View solution in original post

Re: Have an unlocked ATT S5 and a Verizon sim card i just bought but its asking for a network unlock code......someone please help!! It wont recognize the phone id online
Tidbits
Legend

You need AT&T to unlock it. Verizon can't help you with that regard. Also depending on specs even if you unlock it the phone has a high chance that it will not work on Verizon.

Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

You need to call AT&T customer service  and ask them for the PIN code to unlock the phone.

0 Likes