Can I print a copy of my contacts?
BRIMAL48

I need to print out my contacts from my S6 Edge phone is this possible?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can I print a copy of my contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIMAL48, I know the importance of having a hard copy of your contacts. Yes, you can print them out. This is completed by logging into your My Verizon account, once signed in go to My Devices, My Contacts, Agree to the terms, select contacts on the left panel, select all (at top), select print.

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIMAL48,

It's a good idea to have a hard copy of your contact list. Do you have the contacts backed up anywhere(Verizon Cloud, iCloud, Google)?

DerekR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIMAL48, I know the importance of having a hard copy of your contacts. Yes, you can print them out. This is completed by logging into your My Verizon account, once signed in go to My Devices, My Contacts, Agree to the terms, select contacts on the left panel, select all (at top), select print.

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
patrickhenry301

On 05/24/2019, I tried the solution posted in 2016 that reads in part: "

TrinetteW_VZW"

As of today, when I log in to verizonwireless.com, there IS no "My Account," nor "My Devices" listed anywhere. How do you print contacts today?

Susan B

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If your contacts are backed up to Verizon Cloud, log into the desktop version of My Verizon, hover over Account at the top right-hand side of the page and click Verizon Cloud, then click Contacts, select All, then Print.

If your contacts aren't backed up to Verizon Cloud, you'll have to print them from wherever your contacts are stored (such as your Google account).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

patrickhenry301, we're sorry to hear that you're having trouble printing your contacts, we're here to help. Tell us if these steps are successful, http://spr.ly/6609El0uW?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes