Can I get data in Ukraine with a local sim card?
JCULLEN71

I bought a local sim card in ukraine for my s7 but now can't get mobile data to work? any ideas..settings to check that I'm missing?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cant get data in ukraine with local sim card
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee
JCULLEN71,

We know how important it is to have a properly working device, especially while out of the US. Your S7 is an unlocked device: Device Unlocking Policy | About Verizon  There should not be any specific settings you would have to change or alter to use a local Ukraine sim card. You want to ensure you do have on: Settings->Mobile Networks->Network Mode-> Global. If you continue to come across issues you would want to reach out to the local sim carrier from the Ukraine.

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cant get data in ukraine with local sim card
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee
JCULLEN71,

We know how important it is to have a properly working device, especially while out of the US. Your S7 is an unlocked device: Device Unlocking Policy | About Verizon  There should not be any specific settings you would have to change or alter to use a local Ukraine sim card. You want to ensure you do have on: Settings->Mobile Networks->Network Mode-> Global. If you continue to come across issues you would want to reach out to the local sim carrier from the Ukraine.

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes