Can I Move Books From Kindle Pc To my Galaxy S7?
gino_k

how to move books from kindle pc to galaxy s7 edge kindle

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to move books from kindle pc to galaxy s7 edge kindle
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to log on to your Amazon account (where your Kindle book purchases are stored) through the Kindle app on the S7 and sync with your PC account.  I have the Kindle app on a tablet and my phone and they are "in sync" - it keeps my place when I move from one device to the other.

Go to the Kindle app on the phone, tap the three gray bars on the top left.  Scroll down to Your Account, Settings, then Registration.  There you can put in the email you use with Kindle on the PC and you'll be able to sync the two.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to log on to your Amazon account (where your Kindle book purchases are stored) through the Kindle app on the S7 and sync with your PC account.  I have the Kindle app on a tablet and my phone and they are "in sync" - it keeps my place when I move from one device to the other.

Go to the Kindle app on the phone, tap the three gray bars on the top left.  Scroll down to Your Account, Settings, then Registration.  There you can put in the email you use with Kindle on the PC and you'll be able to sync the two.

0 Likes
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, SuzyQ is correct!   I have my kindle on my son's phone and my husband's phone and my phone and my mother's phone so we can all share books.       Just download the kindle app and enter your amazon ID and it'll automatically load your books into it!  It's easy and quick!

0 Likes
gino_k

thanks, but i have books not only from amazon but also from project gutenberg and so on. how to move those. probably with usb cable provided for charger. only what folder to use.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are those books linked to your Amazon account?  How are they loaded on the Kindle on the PC?  You should set up the tablet the same way, with the same apps to link them up.

For instance, I use the Kindle reader with Overdrive to "borrow" books from my local library.  Overdrive lets me borrow the books in "Kindle" format so I can read them through the Kindle app - but I need to have both Overdrive and Kindle on the tablet and my PC so they are in sync.

0 Likes
gino_k

i got some books long time ago and they in mobi format on my kindle pc,

i can email book and put it  in google drive but have to now how to move to kindle floder, or use usb cable and just move mobi file to kindle folder, just have to find kindle folder

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Amazon.com: Send to Kindle by E-mail

I have used this in the past. Once it is in your kindle library, you can download it onto any of  your kindle devices and sync between them.

0 Likes